Welcome to Team Konnect. (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at https://www.teamkonnect.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by Teamkonnect.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send. However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing email@example.com.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you are legally entitled to use any card(s) or another payment method (s) in connection with any purchase; and (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to, product or service availability, errors in the product or service description or price, errors in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
4. Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotions
We issue refunds for Contracts within 7 days of the original purchase of the Contract.
The content found on or through this Service is the property of Teamkonnect or used with permission. Without our express prior written permission, you may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said content, in whole or in part, for commercial or personal gain.
7. Prohibited Uses
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and by Terms. You agree not to use Service:
- 1. Violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- 2. To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- 3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation..
- 4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- 5. In any way that violates other's rights, or in any way that is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- 6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- 1. Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through Service.
- 2. Use any robot, spider, or another automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- 3. Without our prior written consent, use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the service or for any other unauthorized purpose.
- 4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- 5. Include any malicious or technologically harmful viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material.
- 6. Make an unauthorized attempt to gain access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the service; the server on which the service is stored; or any server, computer, or database connected to the service.
- 7. Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- 8. Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company rating.
- 9. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
9. No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
10. Intellectual Property
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Teamkonnect and its licensors. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Teamkonnect.
11. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: "Copyright Infringement" and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under "DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims".
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
12. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (for more information, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Your mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com.
13. Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third-party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service ("Feedback"). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you will not retain, acquire, or assert any intellectual property right or another right, title, or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) the company may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) the Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) the company is under no confidentiality obligation concerning the Feedback. If the transfer of ownership of the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant the company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use the Feedback (including copying, modifying, creating derivative works, publishing, distributing, and commercializing) in any manner and for any purpose.
14. Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Teamkonnect.
Teamkonnect has no control over and accepts no responsibility for, any third-party websites or services' content, privacy policies, or practices. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that the company is not responsible or liable, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services.
WE STRONGLY advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
15. Disclaimer Of Warranty
These services are provided by the company on an "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" basis. The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their services or the information, content, or materials included therein. You expressly agree that your use of these services, their content, and any services or items obtained from us is at your sole risk.
The completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the services is not warranted or represented by the company or anyone associated with the company. without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with company represents or warrants that the services, their content, or any services or items obtained through the services will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected; that the services or the server that makes them avail.
The company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which can not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
16. Limitation Of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however, it arises (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of the company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service.
All provisions of these terms that, by definition, should survive termination shall do so, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and liability limitations.
18. Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed and construed by the laws of Ireland, which governing law applies to an agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
19. Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
20. Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
21. Waiver And Severability
The Company's waiver of any term or condition outlined in these terms shall not be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and the Company's failure to assert a right or provision under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
By using this service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
23. Contact Us
Please send your feedback, comments, and requests for technical support by email: email@example.com.